Banana Cake – Easy And Delicious Recipe!justhitreviews_lekz3m - March 15, 2021
There are many variants of banana cake, not to tell the French Banana Bread, yet this recipe has the value of making a loaf that is low in fatty stuff, low in calories, and savory in taste.
With that no liability to prick a portion of the cake during the refreshment of the kids, nor to alter the bananas which rot at the bottom of the bowl into a recipe to avoid trashing them.
At our home, we never like wasting or throwing food, so we often transform bananas that are all black into gourmet recipes: cakes, ice cream, sherbet, etc
I prepared this cake at a friend’s party, yet you can bake it without difficulty with easy steps. Simply mash overripe available bananas using a fork and blend all collectively with a wide spoon.
For baking, be prudent: for this banana cake, I used a coated mold (Silicone). Based on the mold handled, the baking time will differ. Nothing breaks the question of the end of the knife inserted in the banana cake at the result of baking to check if baked well. If the knife’s tip turns out to be dried, you can halt the cooking process, otherwise, go on cooking for a while.
Ingredients For Banana Cake
- Flour (150 grams)
- Melted Butter (50 grams)
- Eggs (2)
- Ripen Bananas (3)
- Milk (4 tbsps)
- Sugar (125 grams)
- Cinnamon (1 tsp)
- Yeast (1 tsp)
- Preheat the Microwave oven to 180 ° C.
- Mash 1 banana in a dish and include the sugar, later blend with a whisker (or using your hand).
- Later include the other 2 bananas as well and blend.
- Include the eggs, the softened butter, later the milk and blend with the whisker over again
- Eventually, add the yeast, flour, and a tsp of cinnamon.
- Transfer the banana cake dough into a floured mold (with buttered spread), and bake in the Preheated Microwave oven for 30- 40 minutes.