Banana Smoothie -Just Wow And Refreshing!justhitreviews_lekz3m - March 5, 2021
Banana Smoothie is the most delicious and creamiest smoothie. Not only delicious, but it is also a healthy drink that is simple to make and is packed with potassium, fiber, and protein.
Banana smoothie is so refreshing, tasty, and sweet that everyone will love it.
Banana Smoothie Recipe
The banana smoothie recipe is made with four simple ingredients including:
The banana’s ripeness will influence your smoothie taste. If you want to make a sweeter smoothie, choose the riper bananas. The best are the frozen bananas as they assist in creating a thicker smoothie.In case you forgot to frozen bananas, you can use fresh ones. With fresh bananas, you may have to use some ice cubes to make the smoothie ice cold.
You can use vanilla yogurt but I generally prefer plain Greek yogurt so that my smoothie remains low in sugar level.
Use milk of your choice. Oat milk, almond milk, and dairy are all the right choices.
A small quantity of vanilla extract brings a touch of delicious flavor and sweetness to the banana smoothie. If using vanilla Greek yogurt, skip the vanilla extract.
How to Make a Banana Smoothie
Making the banana smoothie is a very easy and quick process. You just have to put all the ingredients into the blender and blend it until a smooth mixture is obtained.
Your delicious creamy and sweet banana smoothie will be ready in minutes for you to enjoy.
However, some tips are there that you can use to make the best smoothie each time.
Tips to make the perfect Banana smoothie every time
- While making your smoothie, you should use at least a single frozen ingredient. In the case of a banana smoothie, you can add either frozen bananas or ice cubes to help chill and thicken your smoothie.
- Avoid adding excess liquid to your smoothie at the start. You can get the preferred consistency by adding more liquid at the end.
- For more efficient and proper blending, layer all the ingredients in the blender. Frozen fruits or nuts (if added)should be placed at the bottom of the blender so that they first blend up and results in a smooth mixture. Add ingredients like yogurt over the top of the frozen or fresh fruits so that they don’t stick to the bottom of the blender.
- Start the blender at low speed and once the smoothie begins to blend increase its speed to high.
- Avoid overfilling the blender. If you want to make the smoothie in more quantity to feed the crowd, you should begin by adding just a part of the frozen fruits and not all at once. Once the first batch of fruits is well blended, you can add more. In case the blender is filled up to its top at the start, it will be hard to blend it.
- When you blend your smoothie, you may need to stop the blender occasionally and stir and shake the ingredients to mix them.