Healthy Chicken Breast – Simple Chicken Recipesjusthitreviews_lekz3m - January 11, 2021
Chicken recipes are the perfect option for everyone who wants to eat meat and stay on the healthy side. There are numerous chicken breast in oven recipes for preparing chicken breasts, but they often contain unhealthy or high-calorie ingredients, which do not necessarily translate into tasty. We bring you a simple yet delicious recipe with chicken breasts seasoned with fresh herbs in extra virgin olive oil. This flavoured sauce will take grilled these types of healthy chicken breast recipes to a whole another level.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
½ lemon, juice, and zest
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Fresh marjoram, mint, rosemary, sage, basil, and thyme, washed, dried, and chopped
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, squeeze the lemon juice and combine it with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add chopped herbs, garlic cloves, lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat.
4. Cook chicken breasts for about 10 minutes per side. When done, cut them into strips.
5. Place chicken strips on a serving plate and season them with the previously prepared herb sauce.
6. Serve and enjoy.
• You can replace garlic cloves with garlic powder in herb sauce.
• For a more intense flavour of chicken recipes, add chilli flakes to your herb sauce.