Oatmeal Recipe- Healthiest Breakfast Bowl!justhitreviews_lekz3m - March 10, 2021
Oatmeal Recipe, this healthful and reasonable breakfast, attains its signs of greatness, praises to tasty garnish recipe ideas.
Why Oatmeal Recipe?
We usually consider an oatmeal recipe for breakfast when trying to lose weight. That time, we usually have the unsavory impression of a brown, shapeless mash sprayed with a slight brown sugar. Still, times have grown. You don’t indeed have to give up on anything to quickly convert this unloved into a breakfast bursting with sweetness and power.
I never hoped to get there, yet I’ve grown into an oatmeal fanatic. When I dropped out the Quaker sachets loaded with sugar plus whatever, I got back the ready oatmeal. Did you realize that the peaches of the peach cream mix are actually the apples in disguise?
Why We Love Oatmeal Recipe So Much?
It’s odd how much we can go on with these minor wonders! Cookies, Milk, and pancakes and so much more. Oats can indeed be included in the bathwater to soothe inflamed skin.
For some point now, the oatmeal recipe has turned into a routine here, plus that will not change quickly. Because oatmeal has the following benefits:
- It takes practically nothing.
- It’s super easy to cook.
- It’s highly healthy.
- It keeps you fuller until noon.
- The flavor combos are unlimited.
- It admonishes me of my childhood.
I wish to cook mine whenever I feel like it, as it’s so easy and quick. But see that you can store the prepared recipe. Place it in the refrigerator and boil the needed measure with the limited milk you want.
Ingredients Required For Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cups of plant-based milk
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Dates Syrup
- Flax, Hamp, Or Chia Seeds
- dried fruits
- nuts or roasted nuts
- dry coconut chunks
- Nut Butter
Steps To prepare Oatmeal Recipe Bowl
- Pour the chosen milk into a saucepan, include salt, and boil until it simmers.
- Gently add the oats, along with maple syrup (or dates) plus cinnamon powder. Bring to simmer while mixing. Simmer the heat and lower until the leaves are mild plus the texture is as per your taste (around 7-10 minutes).
- Include fresh fruits such as strawberries or apples, during this time if you wish them to be cooked more.
- When the desired texture is seen, which is in almost liquid form and milky, take it out from the stove and follow with any toppings of your preference.
- I prefer to cover my oatmeal recipe with steam water and also soak for 20 minutes before switching on the stove. Thus, I use less amount of liquid.
- My go-to sequences are banana and peanut butter, coconut plus berries, green apples, almonds, cashews, and raisins. If you eat up a lot of oats, I recommend that you soak them overnight in water before even cooking them.