Oven-cooked Bacon -Delicious Baconjusthitreviews_lekz3m - February 6, 2021
Crispy Oven-cooked bacon is one of the most delicious bacon recipe used to enrich the dishes like eggs for breakfast, hamburgers, or pasta recipes. It blends perfectly with a wide variety of ingredients, but the most important thing is to prepare it the right way.
Oven-cooked Bacon recipe is excellent for preparing mouth-watering appetizers such as puff pastry baskets with bacon and cheese, crouton with apple and bacon, chicken strips or zucchini rolls, pineapple wraps, bacon stuffed potatoes, or devilled eggs. Use this bacon recipe for perfectly crispy bacon!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients -Oven-cooked bacon
12 oz bacon, thick-cut
- Preheat the oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line bacon slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, for a crispy bacon recipe.
- Flip the slices halfway through.
- Serve the bacon recipe slices immediately.
- You can store Oven-cooked bacon recipe slices in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Reheat them in a non-stick skillet without adding oil or butter. You can also store them in the freezer.
- You can also prepare bacon slices in a non-stick skillet or a grill pan. Be sure to heat them well before placing bacon slices.
- Slices of the bacon recipe should be the same thickness.
- For more flavor, top Oven-cooked bacon slices with rosemary sprigs.
- You don’t need to add oil, butter, or salt to bacon slices.
- For more flavor, remove bacon recipe slices from the oven after 15 minutes, brush them with a thin layer of homemade sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Sauce ideas: maple-garlic sauce, Honey-chili powder, or honey-lemon with herbs sauce.
For all the bacon lovers, this recipe is very easy and at the same time, super-delicious.