Overnight Oats – You Can’t Skip Breakfast Anymore!justhitreviews_lekz3m - May 24, 2021
Late risers, take note! If you want to spend your mornings in bed still don’t want to give up brunch, you’ve arrived at the right spot. We have a fantastic suggestion for oneself: Overnight Oats are oats that have been left to soak overnight.
This nutritious meal of oatmeal and berries is cooked the night beforehand, as the name implies. We then released the flavor of this oatmeal pudding nighttime in the refrigerator.
Delicious Overnight Oats
All you should do in the morning is get the prepared oatmeal out of the refrigerator and eat it. This allows you to enjoy a proper breakfast while saving time. Depending on your preferences, you will change the rewards and plan it differently each time.
However, Overnight Oats are also not a just perfect meal; but they’re also a tasty snack.
They’re also an especially light and relaxing treat in the winter. Find out why oatmeal cereal is so good for you, how to make it properly, and more!
- Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Water or milk – 1 cup to mix
- Bananas – 2
- Coconut Flakes -4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon -1 pinch
- Agave syrup – to taste
- Chia seeds or flax seeds or hemp seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Fruits & Berries – As desired
- Nuts – As desired
How to prepare simple Overnight Oats
- Unclip the jars and pour about 100 grams of oatmeal flakes into each one (about 8-10 tablespoons).
- Use a fork to mash the bananas after peeling them.
- Put 4 tablespoons of coconut flakes per glass of mashed banana.
- Fill each container halfway with milk and 100 ml of water, season with agave syrup and cinnamon, and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate the bottles overnight after closing them.
- Decorate per container with Blueberries and Apple Crunchy, fresh fruit, and, if desired, assorted nuts in the morning before consuming.
Additional Tips For Overnight Oats
Flax seeds are beneficial to our digestive system. They avoid constipation by acting as a moderate laxative. They’re both high in dietary protein and fiber and also have anti-inflammatory effects. Chia seeds are called a good source of protein for a reason. They are highly satiating and hence successfully help avoid cravings when consumed with overnight oats.
Fresh fruit is a treat in every setting, whether you like the tropical with kiwi, raspberry, pomegranate, and banana, or the traditional with apples, pears, carrots, and berries. What a bowl of oatmeal pudding. They’re also delightfully soothing in the heat. In the winter, apples with a sprinkle of cinnamon seasoning make a healthy pairing.
Nuts Complete The Delicacy
Whole or diced walnuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, or almonds work well as a meal topping. Although nuts are high in fat, they are high in unsaturated fatty acids, which are good for the body. They are also known as Brain-food because they improve brain function. Ideal for a high-energy meal.
Overall, we can reap the benefits of overnight oats as we consume them regularly on our diet. It keeps us energetic and also fulfilling, apart from providing us with the greatest benefits. Hope you like this recipe just like me!