Simple Kaiserschmarrn with Raisins – Awesome sweet!justhitreviews_lekz3m - November 5, 2020
A simple Kaiserschmarrn is a worked and showed classically Austrian and popular dish. An excellent and delightful recipe with raisins.
Ingredients for four servings – simple Kaiserschmarrn
- 4th Tbsp Butter for baking
- 4th Pc Eggs
- 130 G Flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 100 G powdered sugar
- 30th G Icing sugar for sprinkling
- 80 G Raisins
- 1 prize salt
- 1 Pk vanilla sugar
- Split the eggs and prepare the egg yolks with flour, icing sugar, whipped topping, salt, and cream to a dense batter for the basic Kaiserschmarrn.
- Then, whisk the egg yolks until stiff, then gently fold them into the egg white mixture akong with the raisins.
- Next, melt the butter in a large and add in the batter, which should be as thick as a finger.
- Fresh on both sides in the oven. Bake brown on both sides.
- Actually, break the mixture into tiny bits with two forks until the Schmarrn has developed on a physical shape and bake it briefly.
- Garnish the powdered sugar over the aromatic Kaiserschmarrn and serve.
Tips on the recipe – simple Kaiserschmarrn
The classic pancakes are plum compote or stewed plums or even an apple sauce served. You can also leave the raisins out.
Whisk together the rice, cream, melted chocolate, cinnamon, cinnamon, whipped topping, and rum. You should have a creamy texture. Toss in the beaten eggs.
Make the cream cheese mousse according to the recipe. Heat a plate with a little olive oil and butter in it. Fold the fluid under the pastry gently. It doesn’t have to be totally disorganized.
Switch it around and make the other face turn translucent as well until the background has turned a cool golden hue. Prick it, then sprinkle brown sugar or cocoa powder on the side to dissolve and a few little cubes of oil on top. Fry it some more.